The Armoury Wheels Difference!
Why Armoury Alloy wheels?
There are so many reasons! But here's a few to remember and tell your mates...
Armoury Wheels are:
- Made from special corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy, T6061
- Up to 45% lighter per alloy wheel compared to conventional steel alloy wheels
- Armoury wheels alloys have significant effect on a vehicle's acceleration, braking, and cornering abilities, thanks to lower unsprung masses.
- Add Considerable extension in service life of tyres and braking components as a result of the aluminums significantly better heat dissipation compared to steel
- The forging process of each alloy wheel enables the grain structure to be adapted to the shape of the wheel, achieving incomparable strength
- All alloy wheels meet Australian standards and are TÜV-approved and have American DOT certification.
- The load capacities of our alloy wheels meet or exceed the maximum industry requirements
- All Armoury forged alloy wheels feature a 5-year warranty with no mileage limit
Your truck, bus or other vehicle will thank you for upgrading to Armoury alloy wheels! You can expect better performance and longevity, and be the envy of all your mates. With a huge range of surface finishes including ArmourChrome, ArmourBrite, ArmourMirror and ArmourMachine there's something to suit all tastes and vehicles.
Contact our team today and we'll sort you out!